States/Countries My Daughter Has Visited

After last year's cruise and this year's cruise, my daughter has added some states and countries to her list. For states, I differentiate those that we've visited (set foot) and those that we've spent the night in. For countries, I don't differentiate since the cruise makes stops to different countries.

Anyway, here's her list of states where she has spent the night:
California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin

Here are the additional states where she has set foot, but not spent the night:
Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Carolina, Tennessee

That's 18 out of 50 states that she's been to. I've been to 44 out of 50.

Additionally, she's been to the following countries:
Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands), Tortola (British Virgin Islands), Virgin Gorda (British Virgin Islands), St Thomas (US Virgin Islands)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball Premiership?

Tasker For Android

Finally Planned A Camping Trip